PreSonus Studio One Professional
PreSonus Studio One 5 adds many cool features for artists, composers, and producers Great DAW just got better. PreSonus has announced the upcoming major DAW update PreSonus Studio One 5 to mark the 10th anniversary of the music recording software. According to the developers, the fifth version of the popular program “brings together user needs and our sense of innovation.” Record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single, intuitive application. Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One® 5 is your creative partner from studio to stage. The Start Page provides what you need to begin your creative process, including a dashboard with all your songs, projects, and shows, plus a personalized user profile that allows you to add custom metadata to all your creations. Now you can download the latest version of this software from insoftwares
Open the Song Page and you’ll find everything you need to record, compose, edit, and mix with a complete set of virtual instruments, effects, groundbreaking arrangement tools, and an advanced Score View based on our award-winning Notion notation application. Next, assemble and master your masterpiece in the Project Page. Projects and Songs are linked, so you know the mix you’re mastering is always up to date. And when you’re ready to hit the stage, Studio One is right there with you. New in Version 5, the Show Page lets you add virtual instruments, backing tracks, and plug-in effects to your live instruments with an easy-to-use Setlist that lets you sculpt your performance and change your show each night or do a quick edit on the fly when inspiration strikes. The standard for end-to-end production, only Studio One 5 seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to mastered album, digital release to stage production… and lets you truly create without boundaries.
You can also download FL Studio Signature Bundle v20.7.1 Build 1773
Among the new features of the program, there are new functions that will be useful to performers, composers, and producers. For example, performers will receive a new Show Page, and composers will receive an updated Score Editor. In addition, all stock plugins in Studio One 5 will receive a completely new interface designed to make interaction with them easier and more efficient. It will not do without new treatments and effects.
The program will also include synchronization with MIDI time codes, a special bus for listening to Listen to Bus, and new AUX channels. The developers promise to add envelopes for clips, Keyswitch articulations, and extended scenes in the mixer.
- PreSonus Ampire v3.0.0 R2R
- PreSonus Chennel Strip Collection v1.0.8 R2R
- PreSonus CTC-1 v1.0.0 R2R
- PreSonus Fat Channel Collection Vol.1 v1.0.2 R2R
- PreSonus Fat Channel XT v2.0.0 for PreSonus Hub R2R
- PreSonus Presence XT Editor v1.0.0 R2R
- PreSonus PreSonus Hub v1.1.0 R2R
- PreSonus Studio One 5 Reference Manual English v188.8.131.52 R2R
- PreSonus VU Meter v1.0.5 R2R
- Automatic delay compensation with an advanced automation
- Compatible with any audio interface (ASIO, Windows Audio, etc.)
- Complete effects suite and virtual instruments collection
- Easy to use sidechain routing and user-friendly sampler
- Extremely easy to use with powerful drag ‘n’ drop functionality
- Integrated mastering with automatic mix updating, effects, editing, etc.
- Intuitive real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI, instruments, and channels
- And many more…
- Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM (memory)
- 30 GB free hard disk space
- 1366 x 768 display
Also Recommended REAPER v6.12c + Activation Key Full version
PreSonus Studio One Professional v5.0.2 + Add-Ons Bundle 2020